We wish British adventurer and environmentalist David De Rothschild every success in his latest expedition - to sail a catamaran made from recycled plastic bottles across the Great Pacific Garbage Patch, to raise awareness about the dreadful amount of human waste in our oceans.
The vessel, The Plastiki, is at the time of writing undergoing sea trials, and we very much hope they'll be able to set sail soon.
In the meantime, check out their informative website for the latest news at : www.theplastiki.com
You can also purchase an official scale model of The Plastiki from their online shop. Celerity built and provide technical admin for the shop by the way :-)
- Airline Entertainment company iPad app
- London Web Summit 2012
- Highly charged viral Facebook campaign
- Celerity now runs on solar power
- Joomla site management
- Large corporate site build with content population
- Our office now has a wood stove!
- Templating for Mailshots
- Energy usage at Celerity
- Templating work for Contact Lens site